There are a variety of ways that you can donate to YMCA Barry Hub.
Here are some options and details of how to donate. However, if you have any queries we would be very happy to talk to you, so please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Text Message Donation
This is the easiest way to donate and support your YMCA. If you send a text message to ‘70070’ with the words “YMCA42” followed by the amount you wish to donate.
A cash gift today means we will be able to reach out to more young people in The Vale of Glamorgan and surrounding areas.
A donation of:
- £15 could provide 1-2-1 training in the gym for someone with special needs, going through an illness, rehab or major life event
- £20 could help pay towards a qualified youth worker
- £25 could help to pay towards our gymnastic coaching programme.
- £50 could contribute towards digital media training, developing young peoples skills.
- £100 could help heat our facility during the winter
- £500 could help towards developing new projects in Barry and the Vale of Glamorgan.
A regular gift will enable us to provide longer term support, across a variety of our projects such as helping us sustain youth work activities in more rural areas, to enable young people develop into active, confident members of the community.
If you would like to become a regular giver and allow YMCA Barry to recover the tax you have paid please call 01446 724000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how you would like to proceed.
Your donation will enable us to provide young people with a safe place to visit and a solid foundation on which to build their life. Thank you.
The YMCA was established in 1844 by a drapery clerk called George Williams and he left us with the legacy of the YMCA. Initially this was a small support group set up to help fulfil the spiritual and educational needs of young working men in London. Today it is one of the largest youth welfare organisations working with thousands of young people every day the world over. Over the years the YMCA has reached out to countless young men and women. It is well known that in both World Wars the YMCA provided vital support to soldiers posted far from home with their tea wagons, note paper and a warm smile.
We need help to maintain and develop our work so that we can ensure that YMCA Barry is there to reach future generations of young people and communities in need. By leaving a legacy gift in your will help us meet these needs.
No matter how large or small your legacy gift, it will be used in full to support our charitable work. Therefore your legacy is used in its entirety to support vulnerable members of society. A gift of any size will make a difference.
The main thing to include in your will is our full name, registered office address and the registered charity number as follows:
Vale of Glamorgan
Charity Number : 251245
If you would like to find out more, please call 01446 724000 or email email@example.com
A partnership with YMCA Barry will make a lasting impact on the lives of young people across this region. It will also offer your business the opportunity to be visible at the heart of your community.
Just some of the benefits include:
- Opportunity for staff engagement to increase morale and motivation, attract new talent and keep staff retention rates high.
- A range of meaningful volunteering opportunities
- Enhanced brand reputation with customers, suppliers and the wider local communities.
- A strong local PR Platform
- Strategic advertising opportunities through sponsorship of events
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
Other ways to get involved
There are many other ways that you can get involved, such as volunteering across a range of programmes or donating goods to our charity shop.
For further information email: email@example.com or call 01446 724000